- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
7 Chateau Court, Petrie
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 817 Square metres||2 car spaces|
This is a fantastic neat & tidy family home that has an awesome 817 sqm block of land. Surprisingly, the home has over 6 metre wide access on both sides of the home. The left hand side already supports a gate for vehicle access to the back yard, but the right hand side could also be used with some adjustments.
The ability to have a carport (STCA) and turn the existing garage space into extra utility space and then to have a larger shed and a pool in the yard is also a possibility.
The home itself has a modern well design kitchen with attached meals / dining area all with polished timber floors. The upstairs lounge is perfect for watching TV. The spacious bathroom with corner spa bath & separate shower is once again well designed and needs nothing more to spend.
Downstairs has utility room / rumpus - a great place for kids to play. The double garage is extra large both in length and width which could be used for more storage or a workshop.
For investors don't forget the NEW university coming to Petrie
* 2 Story brick home with tiled roof
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
* Well designed U shaped Kitchen
* Loads of overheads & great bench space
* 850mm Fridge space
* Electric oven and stove – AEG
* Dishwasher - Miele
* Lounge with a great cross breeze
* Rumpus / Utility room downstairs with bar
* Computer nook
* NBN & Foxtel available
* Spa bath in bathroom
* Internal wooden stairs & external stairs
* Laundry & additional toilet downstairs
* Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms and 1 in the lounge room
* Fujitsu split system air conditioning in lounge & main bedroom
* Electric hot water system
* 12 Solar panels
* 2 car garage with remotes
* Room for workshop / storage
* Side access - car sized
* Under the stairs storage
* Covered entertainment deck off the kitchen
* Verandah running the width of the home at front.
* Fully fenced, beautiful landscaped yard
* Garden shed
* Land size 817 sqm
* Council Rates – approx. $368 per quarter
* Water Rates – approx. $263 per quarter
Walk to parkland & playgrounds
Walk to Kurwongbah school
Close Frenchs Forest Rd shops
To inspect this terrific home, please phone the listing agent to arrange a private inspection or alternatively attend an advertised open home.