B & B Beachouse - 150m to Bells Beach - Owners moving interstate
*** INTERESTED? EASY TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
Purpose built as a bed & breakfast this versatile layout offers
entertaining and living over 2 levels. Located just 150 metres from Bells Beach “the Beach house” has been designed to enjoy the exceptional beachside living and location on offer on the Redcliffe Peninsula.
- 6 bedrooms (5 with ensuite)
- Currently 4 bedroom B&B downstairs
- 2 bedroom apartment upstairs
- Large open plan kitchen
- Water views of Bells Beach from the back deck
- Insulated home media room
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Off street parking for 5 cars
Downstairs comprises 4 double bedrooms each with ensuite, and with their own private entry. A kitchenette and lounge area lead out to the covered patio and easy-care backyard. Ideal for the family requiring their own space and separation.
Upstairs, an open plan kitchen, dining and TV room embrace the back of the home and flow out to the covered rear deck. Catch a glimpse of the local skydivers landing or take a short beach side walk to the renowned Belvedere Hotel, Woody Point Jetty or Pelican Park.
Upstairs also offers the main bedroom with ensuite and 6th bedroom or large
Curious about the B & B Business?
The sellers are here to help with the transition, continue this successful B & B and enjoy the benefits, currently returning $75,000 Gross PA. With a No.1 Trip Advisor rating, the B&B offers possibilities and exceptional returns, either as a part time, full time or semi retired opportunity.
To inspect this terrific home, please phone the listing agent to arrange a private inspection.
- Belvedere Hotel
- Bramble Bay Bowls Club
- Skydiving on Bells Beach
- Redcliffe Golf Course
- Pelican Park – Pelican Feeding and Kite Fest
- Woody Point Jetty
- Suttons Beach Pavilion
- HMQS Gayundah Shipwreck
- Jet skiing
- Standup paddling
- Sailing at Humpybong Yacht Club
- 15 mins to Boondall Entertainment Centre
- 25 mins to the Brisbane Airport
- 40 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 8 mins to the Kippa-ring Train Station
- 3 mins to local shops, public and private schools*