- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
35 Nullamanna Road, Camp Mountain
|6 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 16700 Square metres||5 car spaces|
Enviable Camp Mountain Address
Elegantly positioned, “Fairview” welcomes those seeking an authentic Queensland lifestyle.
Blending modern sophistication with Hamptons styling, this is a generous home which offers seamless entertaining options. A huge 15 metre pool with pool house, compliment the home's extensive verandas and glorious views. An additional cottage offers a multitude of living options. Immaculately presented - this quality Garth Chapman Queenslander presides over four acres of usable, picturesque grounds.
- Light–filled, family friendly living.
- Generous bedrooms
- Beautiful large bathrooms
- High ceilings
- Flowing lounge dining
- Open plan family room
- Rooms opening on to extensive verandas
- Large study room / home office
- Kitchen plus butler’s pantry / utility room
- French doors and Fretwork
- Garth Chapman Queenslander
- Wide travertine verandas
- High ceilings
- Huge media/ family room
- Bedroom with beautiful 2-way bathroom and robe
Use the cottage as a flow on from residence for extra living area or provide a separate haven for extended family..
Pool House and Pool
- Exquisite travertine tiles lead to huge 15m pool, lounging pavilion and sundeck.
- Perfectly positioned to capture dreamy valley and mountain views across blue waters and evergreen lawns.
- Conveniently nestled on 16000m2 at the end of a country cul-de-sac
- Only minutes from Samford Village
- Beautifully manicured, family friendly, easy care lawns
- Rear paddocks
- Fragrant country gardens
- Sealed driveway
- Large Powered 3 bay shed with workshop
- Separate garden shed
- 8 mins to Ferny Grove Station
- 8 mins to Samford Village
- 9 mins to Samford State School
- 9 mins to Samford Steiner School
- 30 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Samford Hotel
- Lake Samsonvale (Bullocky Rest Picnic area)
- Samford Valley Markets
- Cedar Creek Picnic area and falls
- Samford Lifestyle Centre
- Pause Restaurant
- Coffee shops including the Flying Nun café, Spokes café, Buzz stop
To inspect this stunning home, please phone the listing agent to arrange a private inspection or alternatively attend an advertised open home.