- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
6 Hopetoun Street, Bray Park
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 632 Square metres||5 car spaces|
This wonderful family home will solve a myriad of problems, whether you need to park 5 cars under cover or maybe only 3 and still have a double car workshop or man cave.
The design offers a range of options for family living with the large family / rumpus room separate from the open plan living & dining area. The stunning, recently renovated kitchen has a huge fantastic walk in pantry and 15 drawers - beautifully designed for cooking up a family feast.
The yard is a low maintenance and easy care with concrete pathways and landscaped gardens. As an absolute bonus there are not one but two driveways, once again solving problems with parking a trailer, boat or the teenagers cars.
*4 bedroom - main with ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* 2 lockable garages and 3 car carport
* Double driveway
* Inground salt water pool with spa seat
* 3 year old stunning kitchen with quality appliances -
* Magnificent pantry with double power points
* Westinghouse double oven and electric stove top.
* Bosch dishwasher
* 2 separate living areas
* Study nook
* Foxtel points in 2 bedrooms plus the living room
* 20 solar panel with 5kw inverter
* Dimable lights throughout the home
* Water tank - used mainly for the pool
* Side access
* Rockwool thermal insulation to the ceilings
Walk to Bray Park Primary & Pine Rivers Bowls Club
Walk to Kensington Village Shopping centre
Close to Strathpine Centre shopping centre
To inspect this terrific home, please phone the listing agent to arrange a private inspection or alternatively attend an advertised open home