- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
25 Silverash Court, Warner
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 701 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Light and bright family home on 701m2 - Cul de sac living - mins to shops and schools!
Built in 2007, this freshly painted, modern low set 4 bedroom home, is ideally positioned in Warner, with children's playground and parkland up the street, a few mins walk to access the trails, Warner shopping complex and Private and State schools.
An excellent galley kitchen, which is central to all the living areas, allowing the family meals to be created whilst keeping an eye on the children's homework.
The large main bedroom has a huge walk in robe and a fantastic ensuite with skylight - it is perfect place to escape and unwind.
With everything already done for you - what's left for you to do is to move in and make it your own!
- Four large bedrooms, main with walk in robe & ensuite.
- Modern layout
- Separate living media room
- Galley kitchen overlooking dining and alfresco pavilion.
- New dishwasher
- Freshly painted
- New carpets
- Ceiling fans and 3 split systems.
- Security screens and remote garage
- 70m to local parks and 700m to Warner marketplace shopping village
- Only 5 mins to Genesis Christian College & 8 mins to Bray Park State School
Positioned on a larger 701m2 allotment this offers separation from the neighbours and side access if required. The home has air conditioning and ceiling fans while all bedrooms are built in and just painted, new carpets throughout.
Only 40 mins to the Brisbane CBD and centrally located within 6 mins to the new Brendale Commercial centre, Warner Shopping Village and local schools and only 10 mins to Westfield Strathpine Shopping centre and train line.