The Tranquil Lifestyle You Have Been Searching For
This beautiful home sits on an elevated 2.25 acre estate, appreciating one of the best views in Samford Valley with sweeping views across Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious. Hugging State Forest and House Mountain Range and nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this has a tranquillity like no other, yet mins to Samford Village.
With 9ft ceilings through out that give a feeling of space and light - the home is ideal for entertaining inside & out. A formal lounge opens out onto a deck that is not only spacious but overlooks the stunning location. The kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage, allows your inner chef to create meals your family will come back for more and is open to the family & dining room. The master bedroom, with a parents retreat, spacious bathroom with claw foot bath, double vanity and walk-in robe - still has the stunning views allowing you to relax and soak up the peace & quiet.
- Light–filled, family friendly living.
- Designed as a 4 bedroom but currently setup as 3 bedroom and a study
- High ceilings & stunning timber features
- Step down lounge room with fireplace
- Open plan family room
- Master wing with parents' lounge, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Well appointed kitchen with high-end Miele fittings
- Full length windows beams beautiful natural light
- Spacious Deck and a garden gazebo which captures the sheer essences of this
stunning location and is ideal for entertaining family and friends
- Double garage with workshop bench and internal access
- Fully ducted, insulated home and alarmed
Shed and Grounds
- Sandstone lined and Moodlit garden path leads to the private garden gazebo perfectly
positioned to capture the essence and calmness of this stunning location.
- Conveniently nestled on 9090m2 at the end of a country cul-de-sac
- Only minutes from Samford Village
- Beautifully established gardens, easy care grounds
- Fully fenced rear paddock
- Sealed driveway
- Powered 2 bay shed with workshop, insulation, air conditioning & water tank
- Separate garden shed
- Sit, relax and unwind, watch the wallabies at dawn, listen to the bird by day,
breathtaking sunsets at dusk and the unobstructed stars by night.
- 14 mins to Ferny Grove Station
- 5 mins to Samford Village
- 6 mins to Samford State School
- 8 mins to Samford Steiner School
- 33 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Samford Hotel
- Lake Samsonvale (Bullocky Rest Picnic area)
- Samford Valley Markets
- Cedar Creek Picnic area and falls
- Samford Lifestyle Centre
- Pause Restaurant
- Coffee shops including the Flying Nun café, Spokes café, Buzz stop