Private Terraces, decks and peaceful outdoor living... 4 mins to the village
Your private escape awaits, and yet is only 5 mins to Samford Village. Reminiscent of a mountain lodge and designed to embrace the outdoors, this home offers a leafy outlook from every window, including Samford valley views from many aspects of the home.
This Cedar home's modern, open plan design seamlessly welcomes the outdoors in with plentiful windows. The Master Bedroom has an ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony showcasing the valley views. There are 3 more large bedrooms and an office, including the ground level studio with paved alfresco area – a perfect area for extended family or home business.
There are a number of terraces, decks and outdoor living areas. As well as low maintenance gardens, featuring native plants, shrubs, established trees, which attract an array of colourful birds. The terraced pool is the perfect place to unwind, surrounded by trees, creating privacy and serenity.
- Light filled, family friendly living.
- Designed as a 4 bedroom & study incl.
- Ground floor studio - perfect for a home business.
- Step down lounge room with fireplace
- Open plan family room
- Master bedroom with parents deck, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Well appointed U shaped kitchen
- Spacious summer & winter alfresco patios & decks.
- Garden areas that enhance this stunning location
- Ideal for entertaining family and friends
Shed and Grounds
- Sandstone lined garden path
- Private garden seating
- Beautiful positioned on 5 acres
- Located at the end of a country cul-de-sac
- Only minutes from Samford Village
- Beautifully established drought tolerant gardens, easy care grounds & fruit orchard
- Fully fenced, with internal house yard and animal fencing
- Sealed driveway
- Powered 2 bay shed with storage/workshop and overhang
- Separate garden shed
- Double carport
- 45,500 lt of tank water
- 15 mins to Ferny Grove Station
- 5 mins to Samford Village
- 7 mins to Samford State School
- 9 mins to Samford Steiner School
- 34 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Samford Hotel
- Lake Samsonvale (Bullocky Rest Picnic area)
- Samford Valley Markets
- Cedar Creek Picnic area and falls
- Samford Lifestyle Centre
- Pause Restaurant
- Coffee shops including the Flying Nun café, Spokes café, Buzz stop
Walk the beautiful private surrounds, then pause for a moment to enjoy a Queensland sunset in a choice of decks, ridge tops and seated positions which also overlook your private acreage and picturesque mountain views.
” It is like living in an aviary with numerous species of birds including several different species of honey eaters, finches, whip birds, willy wagtails. Kookaburras, galahs, sulphur crested cockatoos, corellas, rainbow lorikeets, double barred finches, several varieties of pigeons & doves”