Exceptional location | Perfect Family Home| Understated Elegance
This intriguing home is privately positioned from the road on a level 1.5 acre estate. With an exclusive gated entry, established tree-lined grounds and meandering drive greet you as you arrive at the doorstep of this home.
Outdoor living flows from the family, lounge and dining areas, all of which are serviced by the stunning chef's kitchen. The entertainers pavilion is the showpiece of the home that blends flawlessly with the extensive outdoor patios and pool area.
Designed in two wings - this allows all the family to live without encroaching on each others space. Offering 6 bedrooms in total, main bedroom boasts his and her vanity in the ensuite with couples spa, a full size walk-in wardrobe and private access to the pool area. This wing also includes 3 other built in bedrooms, the main bathroom and laundry.
Family living/ kitchen forms the centrepiece of the home with soaring vaulted ceilings, conveying a beautiful atrium feel with walls of glass, showcasing the endless garden views. The kitchen is an entertainers dream with expansive bench-space and an abundance of storage. The formal wing provides entry, 2 more built-in bedrooms, 3rd bathroom, formal lounge and dining rooms and triple garage.
Offering fantastic family living in a prestige location, this is a property you must inspect.
- One owner
- Built 1995
- Light filled, family friendly living.
- True 6 bedroom home
- Master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Well appointed U shaped kitchen
- Spacious summer & winter alfresco patios
- Garden views from every window
- Ideal for entertaining family and friends
- Triple garage with rear storage
- Vaulted ceilings in main living kitchen area
- Atrium feel floor to ceiling glass in family area
- Wood heater in family room
- Security System and screens
Grounds and pool
- Full length sealed concrete driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Exclusive gated entry and fully fenced
- 10m x 6m inground pool (90,000lt)
- Town water
- 10,000 lt tank water
- Chicken or bird aviary
- Well maintained and low maintenance gardens
- Vegetable gardens
- Beautifully established gardens, easy care grounds
- Fruit orchard including custard apple, banana, olive, macadamia, lemon, peach, nectarine and mango.
- Direct access to acres of horse/ walking trails at rear
- The South Pine river runs along the rear boundary featuring, rock ponds and a beautiful babbling brook.
- 14 mins to Ferny Grove Station
- 5 mins to Samford Village
- 6 mins to Samford State School
- 9 mins to Samford Steiner School
- 34 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Samford Hotel
- Lake Samsonvale (Bullocky Rest Picnic area)
- Samford Valley Markets
- Cedar Creek Picnic area and falls
- Samford Lifestyle Centre
- Pause Restaurant
- Coffee shops including the Flying Nun café, Spokes café, Buzz stop