- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
6 Dairy Farm Lane, Cedar Creek
|6 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 20000 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Immaculately presented with beautiful traditional features and big wide verandahs, this home truly highlights the essence of the Queensland lifestyle, perfectly blending with the idyllic countryside that only acreage living can offer.
With over 450m2 of living , with 6 built in bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a choice of several living areas to relax in, also with stacker doors to ensure an abundance of natural light whilst maximising views of the property. Serviced by the well appointed kitchen with walk in pantry, the living area seamlessly flows to the entertaining deck perfect for Sunday afternoon lunches with friends or simply taking in that amazing mountain backdrop.
The oversized master bedroom is finished with generous walk-in robe, dual vanity ensuite and picture postcard views.
Sited on a usable footprint of 5 acres the home features 2 street frontage and large flat arena ready pad.
- Light-filled, family friendly living.
- Generous size bedrooms
- Big beautiful wrap around verandahs
- High ceilings
- Separate Media/ rumpus room
- Family room with wood-heater fireplace
- Choice of bedroom opening on to extensive verandahs
- Large home office or built-in 6th Bedroom
- Open plan kitchen finished with stone benchtops
- French doors and Fretwork
- Conveniently positioned on 5 acres near the end of a country cul-de-sac
- Located in Picturesque Cedar Creek and a easy 15 mins drive from Samford Village
- Beautifully maintained, family friendly, easy care lawns
- Ideal horse paddock with large level area for an arena if desired
- 2 Street frontage
- Established plants and trees
- Large powered 2 car garage with 3rd Bathroom
- 9 mins to Mt Samson State School
- 15 mins to Samford Village
- 26 mins to Strathpine Shopping Centre and Strathpine/Ferny Grove Train station
- 44 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Samford Hotel
- Lake Samsonvale (Bullocky Rest Picnic area)
- Samford Valley Markets
- Cedar Creek Picnic area and falls
- Samford Lifestyle Centre
- Pause Restaurant
- Coffee shops including the Flying Nun café, Spokes café, Buzz stop
This is a place that you and your guests could sit back and watch the sunrises & sunset’s forever. Call to arrange an inspection of this lovely stunning home.