Clean lines, light filled and modern - showcased against a stunning mountain backdrop.
Immaculate in presentation, this fully featured home is proudly positioned high on 724m2 of land. The combination of whitewashed brick and timber provides a visually appealing look and a preview of what this truly unique residence has to offer.
This home is an Architecturally designed, split level residence with plenty of living and entertaining spaces. Featuring both formal and informal living and dining areas, with bedrooms across all levels, its full-length windows beam an abundance of natural light and is complimented by the warmth of natural hardwood timbers and beautiful plantation shutters.
With relaxed family living and dining areas plus a generous entertaining patio area which overlooks the large inground pool, deck and backyard all showcasing the stunning mountain backdrop. This is a truly perfect place to sit and enjoy the cool breezes and watch the sun drop behind the mountains.
The kitchen has an abundance of bench space and storage and features a high quality gas stove top and electric appliances as well as a large kitchen island with seating, that is perfect for casual or on-the-go meals.
With two decent queen bed sized bedrooms on the top-level, the generous main bedroom on the middle level has its own en-suite and large built in robe. The 4th bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms, making it ideal as a home office or guest bedroom.
- Mountain Views
- Plantation Shutters
- Low Maintenance Gardens and lawn
- Stunning polished hardwood floors
- Abundant Built in Storage
- 12m Resort Style pool and deck
- Split Air Conditioning throughout
- Huge potential to build in and expand entertainment areas
- 1 min to Mirbelia Park and Advanx Street Park
- 2 mins to Kenmore Shopping Village
- 3 min to Kenmore State Primary School
- 3 min Kenmore State High School
- 4 mins to Our Lady of the Rosary School
- 6 mins to Chapel Hill State School
- 25 mins to Brisbane Airport
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens & Brisbane Planetarium
- Mount Cootha Lookout
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- The Kenmore Tavern
- Fantastic multi-cultural cuisine restaurants including Pizza Violetta, Sichuan Bang Bang, Stavros the Greek, Spicy Affair Indian
- Local Coffee shops including the Single Guys Coffee, Local Bean Café and Method to Madness and many more.
This home is a welcome retreat and has everything you could hope for in a peaceful, relaxed living environment, in a quiet leafy street yet within easy walking distance to nearby public transport, shops, health services, schools and parks.