TUSCAN-INSPIRED FAMILY LIVING ONLY 10 MINUTES TO SAMFORD VILLAGE
Ever dreamt of living in Tuscany? Surrounded by rolling hills and picturesque countryside the perfect Tuscan escape has presented itself to the market in Highvale. This impeccably presented single level home will allow you to live as the Italian’s say, “la dolce vita” – the sweet life.
* Masterfully built Tuscan-inspired six bedroom residence
* Stunning hilltop position with a sweeping mountain vista
* Choice of two alfresco areas + multiple living spaces
* Sparkling in-ground pool
* Tranquil and private acreage living
* Rear fenced paddock - Suit Horses or hobby farm
Boasting a choice of two alfresco areas, the sun-drenched porch is an idyllic spot for a morning coffee while you wake up to the sounds of the local birds and wildlife. The expansive alfresco area is where you’ll spend most of your time, relaxing as you take in the stunning view of the mountainous backdrop and sparkling inground pool which appreciates a prized, north-easterly aspect. Fire up the barbeque while the kids or grandkids splash about in the pool or explore the wonderland that is the garden. There is plenty of level lawn for the kids to kick the footy, with ample room to accommodate all the toys including the trampoline and swing set.
* Classic country charm
* Nestled on a prized hilltop position
* Multiple living spaces
* Separate lounge room
* Elegant dining room
* Large rumpus
* Media room / Playroom
* Updated kitchen with Stone benchtop
* Abundant pantry and storage space
* Six bedrooms or 5 plus study
* Separated Master bedroom
* 2 alfresco entertainment areas
* Split system air-conditioning
* Security screens throughout
* Inground pool
* Solar power - 22 Panels
* Dog fencing to keep your best friend safe
* Three car garage
* Workshop - Approx 2.5 x 5.9
* Almost 5 acres - Suit horses
* Start your own hobby farm and veggie patch.
* Beautiful established gardens and lush green lawns
* On-site tank water and greywater systems
* A gated entrance opens to reveal a tree-lined driveway
Only minutes to the local village of Samford, here you’ll find all the amenities you desire including upmarket cafes, fine dining restaurants, a supermarket and a full range of services. Renowned for its charming country appeal, Samford is also home to family-friendly facilities including highly regarded schools, sporting clubs, parks and reserves. Discerning buyers looking for a unique place to call home must inspect this Italian masterpiece.
To inspect this home please attend an advertised open home or call Jason Mrak to arrange your viewing today.