STUNNING HILLTOP POSITION - NORTH EAST VIEWS - 6 BEDROOMS
119 Hulcombe Road, Highvale
Property Type: House
Approx 2 Hectares
3 car spaces
Tuscany living, surrounded by rolling hills with stunning views this impeccably presented home will allow you to live as the Italian’s say, “la dolce vita” – the sweet life.
This large family home has loads of options for family living and sleeping with 6 bedrooms and 3 large living areas. There is huge scope to create zones for the kids and parents with the kitchen and family /dining room forming the central living area for evening meals and catch up. To start your day, imagine sitting out under the sun-drenched porch with a morning coffee while you wake up to the sounds of the local birds and wildlife. This home is all about living in harmony with you environment, it is a home to relax and sit back and enjoy the views. The nearly 5 acres of land provides all the space for kids to kick the footy, pets to play and maybe even a horse or 2. It is a home for a family to grow and enjoy living the good life.
* 6 bedrooms or 5 plus study
* 3 Living areas
* 2 Bathrooms
* 3 Car garage
* Stunning hilltop position
* Sweeping mountain views
* Sparkling in-ground pool
* Tranquil and private acreage living
* Rear fenced paddock - Suit Horses or hobby farm
* Classic country charm
* Nestled on a prized hilltop position
* Separate lounge room
* Elegant dining room
* Large rumpus
* Media room / Playroom
* Updated kitchen with Stone benchtop
* Abundant pantry and storage space
* Separated Master bedroom
* Alfresco entertainment area
* Split system air-conditioning
* Security screens throughout
* Solar power - 22 Panels
* Dog fencing to keep your best friend safe
* Workshop - Approx 2.5 x 5.9
* Almost 5 acres - Suit horses
* Start your own hobby farm and veggie patch.
* Beautiful established gardens and lush green lawns
* On-site tank water and greywater systems
* A gated entrance opens to reveal a tree-lined driveway
Only minutes to the local village of Samford, here you’ll find all the amenities you desire including upmarket cafes, fine dining restaurants, a supermarket and a full range of services. Renowned for its charming country appeal, Samford is also home to family-friendly facilities including highly regarded schools, sporting clubs, parks and reserves. Discerning buyers looking for a unique place to call home must inspect this Italian masterpiece.
To inspect this home please attend an advertised open home or call Jason Mrak to arrange your viewing today.