Easy Living, Quiet St, 80m to parks & 4 mins to the lake
21 Dampier Crescent, Forest Lake
Property Type: House
Approx 320 Square metres
1 car space
*This property is under contract subject to conditions ,
Easy entry level living in a quiet treed line street. This cute 3 bedroom brick home is perfect as an investment or entering the property market. Easy care, low maintenance, light and bright home is ready for new owner.
The outstanding location in “Settlers Village” Forest Lake, is close to bike paths, walkways, playgrounds and only a short drive to the Shopping Centre & The Lake.
The central kitchen services both the living space which is designed for a TV area and the meals/dining which leads out to the undercover patio. The large backyard is a blank canvas and ready to your ideas with space for a pool or backyard pergola.
Bed & Bath
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with 2 built in robes
* Bath and shower
* Separate Toilet
* U shaped kitchen
* Free standing Electric Oven
* Deep pantry
* Dining / meals room
* Separated lounge
* Single lock up garage with remote access
* Undercover entertainment area
* Northern side entertaining
* Low maintenance gardens
* Large Fully fenced backyard
* Split system air conditioning in the living space
* Ceiling fans
* Security screens
* Recently painted internally
* Rates approx. $290.30 per quarter
* 320m2 block
* 80m to access km’s of Bike and walk trails
* 4 mins to Forest Lake Parklands and playgrounds
* 1 km Forest Lake High School
The Lake Parklands
Walk the 2.5 km track that meanders around the lake, heaps to do with many stops along the way including picnic areas, playgrounds or drop in for a coffee at Simple Bliss overlooking the parklands.
An abundance of wildlife call the parklands home - from swans and turtles, to ducks and pelicans, all kinds of native animals can be found in this peaceful setting.