- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
10 Dairy Farm Lane, Cedar Creek
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 32900 Square metres||4 car spaces|
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* 4 Car accomodation
* Bush setting
* 3.29 Hectares
This is an absolutely stunning split-level home which celebrates the sub-tropical Queensland lifestyle. One of a kind, architect designed and built for the block - the result is one of tranquil ambience.
The residence is positioned off the road and is hidden behind established native gardens. Nestled amongst nature on over 8 acres and being part of the Cedar Creek community, the property is surrounded by national parks. It has mountain views and access to bushwalks, the Cedar Creek waterfall and rock pools.
Soaring ceilings and walls of glass showcase nature from every angle, while natural light highlights the beautiful timber floors. The main wing, with open plan living area, is overlooked by the chef's kitchen, finished with quality appliances. Feel close to nature, watch the bird life glide by whilst relaxing on the large covered deck.
Use the separated garage as extra car accommodation or create a home business or dual living space as it holds a 3rd bathroom.
Set on an elevated 8.10 acres of natural bush setting, which includes its own dam, abundant wildlife - including resident wallabies, possums, king parrots, lorikeets, and kookaburras – this home is one that will make you want to stay forever.
* Light-filled, family friendly living
* Unique Architect designed & built home
* Generous size bedrooms
* Big beautiful deck nestled in the trees
* High ceilings
* Split Level Design
* Parents loft with full size ensuite and walk in robe
* Choice of reading or sitting alcoves to relax
* Downstairs offers two large bedroom and private deck
* Open plan kitchen
* Conveniently positioned on 8 acres near the end of a country cul-de-sac
* Located in Picturesque Cedar Creek
* 15 mins drive to Samford Village
* Beautifully maintained and easy-care design
* Large fenced house yard
* Established plants and trees
* Large powered 2 car garage with 3rd Bathroom
* 9 mins to Mt Samson State School
* 15 mins to Samford Village
* 26 mins to Strathpine Shopping Centre
* 26 mins to Ferny Grove Train station
* 44 mins to Brisbane CBD