- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
14 Nottingham Parade, Bray Park
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 615 Square metres||2 car spaces|
* 3 Bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* 2 Car Garage
* 4th bed or 2nd living
* 614 m2 block
This 3 bedroom neat and tidy low set brick home offers a fantastic opportunity to buy your first home.
Recently painted, the home will suit those that want to create and style a home for themselves - add your choice of floor coverings and you get the chance to create a beautiful home with your own personal stamp on it.
The yard is big and a blank canvas, create an amazing outdoor space, or add a big shed or just have room for the caravan/boat/trailer.
* Galley style kitchen.
* Electric Westinghouse Stove w/ rangehood
* Westinghouse wall oven
* New dishwasher
* Fridge Space 800mm w x 1740mm h
* Lounge / TV Space
* Freshly painted
* Plantation Shutters
* Security Screens
* Ceiling fan
* New curtains
* Hall linen cupboard
* Insulated cool bats
* Louvred doors w/sliding glass & security screens built-in,
* Internal Laundry with toilet
* Saxon Electric Hot water System
* 3 Bedrooms w/ceiling fans & 2 with BIR
* Main bedroom has emergency exit security screen
* Separate toilet
* Fenced Backyard
* 2 carports, one high enough for caravan or boat
* 3x3 Garden shed with whirly bird
Close to parkland, schools & transport.
Close to Kensington Village Shopping Centre
To inspect this terrific home, please phone the listing agent to arrange a private inspection or alternatively attend an advertised open home.
163 / 34 Ardrossan Road, Caboolture
|2 beds||2 baths||1 car space|