- Suburb Profiles
- Latest News
94 Amelia Street, Nundah
|2 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 810 Square metres||1 car space|
* Built 1935
* 810 m2 Corner Block
* 2 titles (Lots 28 & 29 on RP34488)
* Zoned LMR2
* Queenslander Style house
* House can be removed – NO Traditional Building Character
Calling all Renovators, Investors, Developers, and everyone else looking to secure a double block within 10km of Brisbane City.
First time on the market is this family owned property; a fabulous site that includes a Beautifully Original Queenslander Porch & Gable style home comprising dark timber wall sheeting and features, 3 rooms with ornate ceilings and matching cornices, French Doors, Terrazzo bathroom floor, Original wide timber floor boards, Bay window and Leadlight glazing. The home itself is in need of some love but has huge potential to be a magnificent million dollar plus property.
Options, Options, Options….
* Retain and renovate the house?
* Sell/Knock down the house and sell the 2 x blocks?
* Touch it up, rent it out and watch it grow?
* Reconfigure the lots into 2 “rare” 20m x 20m blocks?
* Develop the entire site!
Whatever you decide, it is located close to absolutely everything:
- Northgate School literally down the road, with many other Public and Private options,
- Nundah Village with specialty shops, cafe’s and restaurants,
- Brisbane Airport is 5 km away,
- Shopping options include Toombul Shopping Centre just a 3 min drive and DFO 4 mins away!
- Literally 2 mins drive will get you on a motorway North, South, East or West!
ON DISPLAY at the Open Home will be:
- Service location maps for Gas, Sewer/Water, and NBN.
- Brisbane City Council maps/printouts detailing Traditional Building Character, Creek Flooding, and a 1946 area photo.
NB- Some 'Options' may be subject to Council approval.
Phone Scotty anytime to arrange an inspection.